The Thor II GTX was designed exclusively for the North American Market and was tested in the rugged mountains of the West. This boot has a minimalistic feel but is capable of conquering any mountain. The Thor II GTX is the perfect option for those looking for an early season, ultra lightweight boot with a stiffer flex, worthy of climbing any grade of terrain. The exclusive Crispi sole is designed to handle any type of grade thrown at it. The new Thor ll utilizes an upper material called PUtek which is a cordura material woven with threads of Polyurathane. This allows the boots to remain lightweight and breathable while drastically increasing its durability.
The Thor II GTX is a non-insulated, super-breathable boot but is still waterproof thanks to the Gore-Tex® lining.
- Gore-Tex® Waterproof Lining
- Crispi Claw sole with EVA midsole
- 4 Flex Rating
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Wrapped Framework
- Insulated: No
- Upper: Water-repellent Suede and high resistant breathable PUtek Spiker fabric
- Footbed: Removeable CRISPI® Air Mest Insole
- Protection: Polyurethane coated leather rand, triple-stitched with Kevlar
- Height: 8"
- Weist (one boot, size 10): 1.25 lbs