Justin Driscoll ST
It's dark mahogany exterior is accented by a simple stitch pattern on the upper and features an Ortholite® insole for lasting comfort and a steel shank for added support. Its Vibram® Commander-X5™ rubber outsole is resistant to heat, oil, chipping, chemicals, and slipping and provides stability on various terrain and a steel toe provides protection while you're getting the job done. This boot is electrical hazard rated and meets ASTM F2413-11, 175, C75 EH safety footwear standards.
- Material: Cowhide
- Toe Shape: Square
- Heel: Walking/Block
- Outsole: Non-Leather
- Steel Toe - From the ranch to the construction site, Justin's steel toe boots are the ideal solution for the working man and woman meeting industry standards for impact and compression.
- Electric Hazard - Justin's electrical hazard rated boots protect you from open electrical currents from the bottom up. Tested up to 18,000 volts.
- Waterproof - Justin uses only the best construction and components to create waterproof boots that keep your feet dry no matter the conditions.
- Ortholite® - Justin's Ortholite® insert provides you with an extremely breathable, lightweight and flexible foot bed with anti-bacterial characteristics. The insert can easily be removed, washed and replaced and retains 95 percent of its original thickness which means it won't flatten over time.
- Vibram® Outsole - Justin partnered with Vibram®, the world’s leader in high performance rubber soles, to develop an outsole specifically designed for outdoor work and recreation.