Keen Women Revel IV High Polar
No need to wait for someone else to make first tracks. Keen gave these waterproof winter boots for women a higher profile for deeper powder and our warmest insulation (rated to -40°F), plus better grip for snow and ice.
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -40°F/-40°C
- 400g of KEEN.WARM insulation
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.Polar Traction outsole for more grip on snow and ice
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Breathable textile lining
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM: Our signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.