Keen Women's Wasatch Crest Ven
For everyday hiking, a bulky hiking boot can feel like overkill. But you still want the support, comfort, and protection of a hiker on varied terrain. By combining a flexible, vented design, reinforced heel support, Keen's iconic toe protection, and trail-specific technology — like the ESS stone bruising plate that guards against rocky trails — Keen created a sturdy women's hiking shoe that feels like a sneaker. They call that a hiker sneaker around here.
• Sneaker Comfort: Athletic cushioning with high-rebound EVA and a higher-traction rubber outsole.
• Underfoot Protection: Keen has added an external stability shank bruise plate underfoot for extra protection on rocky terrain.
• Trail Stability: Keen's S3 (shock, suspension, and stability) heel support system is engineered to support the foot on impact and dissipate shock.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- S3 technology for structure, stability, and suspension
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- ESS bruise plate for protection on uneven surfaces
- Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
- TPU reinforcement for added durability in key zones
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Contoured Fit–Follows foot's contours for a more secure fit
- Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- High-rebound EVA midsole
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort