Lacrosse Alpha Thermal CT
Whether they’re for work or play, one thing is for certain: the Alpha Thermal keeps feet warm with 7mm of insulating neoprene and fleece lining. Built for comfort and durability, these boots plow through snow, sleet, slush, ice and whatever else is in your wintery path. So when the mercury drops and the snow piles up, Jack Frost can nip all he wants at your nose, but he won't be touching your toes.
- ALPHA CONSTRUCTION - Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- FLEECE LINING - Lined with fleece for added warmth.
- ACTIVE FIT - With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- NEOPRENE GUSSET - Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- COMPOSITE TOE (NMT) - Lightweight yet rugged enough to meet ASTM testing standards, this safety toe will not transfer heat or cold, making it more comfortable year-round than one made of steel or alloy.
- ANTARCTIC OUTSOLE - With its rugged, multi-dimensional lug pattern, this premium rubber outsole is designed to keep you on your feet in slippery winter conditions.
- Weight - 6 lbs per pair
- Height - 16"
- Insulation - 7mm Neoprene
- Color - Black
- Traction - Best for Snow
- Footbed - Polyurethane
- Shank - Nylon
- Protection - EH Rated
- Safety - ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Lining - Waterproof
- Manufacturing - Imported
- Toe Protection - Composite Toe (NMT