Keen Braddock AL Steel Toe (USA Built)
- This burly, waterproof work boot lets moisture out, but never in. It's built for comfort, with a roomy toe box and long-wearing cushion where you need it. An oil- and slip-resistant sole keeps you on your feet.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN.PROTECTCan a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
KEEN.GRIPOur oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
AMERICAN BUILTAssembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
28.6 oz / 810.8 g
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.