Keen Davenport AL Comp Toe
Rugged, all-leather work boots stand up to tough conditions, inside or out. A composite toe and non-metallic construction lighten them up, while the slip-resistant sole keeps you on your feet.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN.GRIPOur oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- 100% Non-metallic construction
- 90 degree heel
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- PU midsole
- Moisture wicking lining
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
WEIGHT: 27.6 oz / 782.4 g