Keen Flint Mid (Steel Toe)
Side cutouts ventilate this versatile, light-duty work boot. A dual-density midsole adds cushioning, and a stability shank provides the support you need for long days on your feet.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN.PROTECTCan a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- Contoured heel lock
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
WEIGHT: 23.4 oz / 663.4 g