Keen Women's Canby (Alloy Toe)
This waterproof work boot borrows the look and comfort of a classic high-cut hiker. Aluminum safety toes offer lightweight protection, and a stability shank adds all-day support.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 90 degree heel
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof PU coated split suede upper
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Moisture wicking lining
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
WEIGHT: 20.9 oz / 593.9 g