Crispi Nevada Non-Insulated
The story of the Nevada GTX goes back over 40 years ago when Alessandro Marcolin started hand-constructing Crispi boots. The Nevada has been a staple in Crispi’s lineup ever since. Add the latest cutting-edge technology in footwear with the handcrafted precision and comfort we are known for and you get the hands-down best hunting boot on the planet. No wonder why the Nevada has withstood the test of time and continues to conquer every mountain it faces.
Brought in by popular demand for 2017, the Nevada GTX is now offered in a non-insulated version.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof lining
- Vibram® sole iwth polyurethane shock absorbing CCF midsole
- 3 Flex Rating
- ABSS Ankle Support System
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Crispi Crossbow Frame
- Dual Tech Lining
- Insulated: No
- Upper: Water-repellent Nubuk
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration/anti-odour action.
- Protection: Rubber rand
- Height: 8"
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.9 lbs