The Crispi Valdres Gore-Tex is a lightweight, mid cut boot that is solid and reliable. These uninsulated GORE-TEX hunting boots set a new standard for their light weight and comfort thanks to the TWT (Thermo Wire Technology) developed by Crispi® and unique to the market. TWT gives extra support to the upper and further structure to the shoe and support to the foot.
The Anatomic Fit System offers better foot control while walking as well as a firm and stable heel. This precise and well-structured boot was conceived to obtain maximum performance while keeping the weight low.
- Gore-Tex® Waterproof Lining
- Vibram® sole with polyurethan shock absorbing CCF midsole
- 3 Flex Rating
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Crispi Crossbow Frame
- Anatomic Fit System
- Thermo Wire Technology
- Insulated: No
- Upper: Greased water-repellent Nubuk
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding breathability and antiperspiration/anti-odour action
- Protection: Rubber ran
- Height: 8"
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.5 lbs