Danner Lookout EMS/CSA (Composite Toe)
To build the Lookout, Danner combined their legendary durability and support, with the unmatched comfort found in the all-new Danner Comfort System (DCS). This new duty offering delivers best-in-class durability, support, and cushioning right out of the box. It features a waterproof, polishable, full-grain leather and ripstop ballistic nylon upper that stands up to the job, and an all-new waterproof Danner Dry liner that pulls moisture away from the foot for all-season comfort. The cushioned comfort comes from a patent-pending, dual-density footbed, combining underfoot venting for maximum airflow and an Airthotic heel clip for support. A wider toe box allows for a more responsive fit, while the rugged outsole delivers outstanding traction and maneuverability.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather Upper - Made from a smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- Danner Dry - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Side Zip - Get in and out of your boots faster with this semi-locking side zipper. It locks itself closed when its zipped up, yet easily releases when you pull the zipper down.
- Composite Toe (NMT) - Danner's composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- DCS Footbed - With a molded thermoplastic polyurethane cup for added arch support and a super cushioning heel for increased shock absorption, this footbed provides exceptional comfort. Air vents provide increased breathability and a mesh top cover allows quick drying.
- Danner Lookout Outsole - Slip-resistant with a dynamic lug pattern for superior traction and maneuverability.
- Danner Comfort System - Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- How It Fits - Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around our patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
- 365-Day Warranty - If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to Danner's unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. Danner offers a 365-day warranty across their entire footwear line.
|Weight||58 oz per pair|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Protection||Body Fluid Borne Pathogen Resistant, EH Certified, Puncture resistant midsole|
|Safety||ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH, NFPA Sec 13 7.4 2.7|
|Certification||CSA certified to -2195|
|Toe Protection||Composite Toe (NMT)|