Danner Riverside (Steel Toe)
Inspired by the comfort and flexibility of your favorite hiking boot, the durable Riverside is made for long days on the job. A thick EVA midsole provides cushioning for all-day comfort, and an oil- and slip-resistant outsole provides stability and traction without added weight. When work takes you outside in all weather, a Danner Dry liner provides a 100% waterproof barrier.
- Leather & Textile Upper: For a highly abrasion resistant upper, Danner combines durable leather with lightweight, abrasion-resistant textile panels.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Steel Toe (ST): Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH.
- EVA Midsole: Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Danner® Riverside Outsole: This oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole features low, self-cleaning lugs for versatile traction from indoor to outdoor job sites.
- Rubber Rand: Offering an additional layer of protection, a rubber rand wraps the base of the foot for added abrasion resistance and durability.
- How It Fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to Danner's unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, they want to make things right. Danner offers a 365-day warranty across their entire footwear line.
|Weight||46 oz per pair|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Best For||Outdoor Work, All-Around Work|
|Safety||ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH|
|Toe Protection||Steel Toe|