FITS Performance Trail-Quarter
The Performance Trail looks different for a reason. The high cuff is a built-in scree-guard that helps keep out the trail while you're trail running. Below the cuff is a vented lower that increases breathability during highly aerobic activities. Similar to the Light Performance trail but designed in a medium weight for colder weather.
- FITS® patented Full Contact Fit® hugs the contours of your foot and stays put so there are no loose socks to rub you the wrong way.
- Hybrid performance cuff sits between a quarter and a crew height for added protection.
- Extra cushioning in the heel, toe and the arch.
- Quarter height is just above your boot line.
- Increased durability in high-abrasion areas.
- Moisture Wicking - Designed for stay-dry breathability & performance
- Full Contact Fit - No uncomfortable bunching, slipping, or rubbing
- Smart Cushioning - Extra padding in active zones: toe, arch, & heel
- 2-Year Warranty - Quality-made in the USA & guaranteed to last
- Merino Wool - All FITS® socks are made with 18.5m superfine knit, suit-grade performance Merino wool.
- Odor Resistant
- Omega Performance Yarn - FITS® custom blend of man-made fibers selected for the best breathability and fit.
- Moisture Wicking