Kenetrek Wildland NFPA 1977
Born out of the same lightweight mountaineering design used for Kenetrek's Mountain Extremes, they built their Wildland Fire Boots for a singular purpose: To keep firefighters on their feet through brutal conditions, without having to worry about boot failure. Kenetrek started with the heat and flame tested K-73 Fire, high traction, deep lug outsoles, utilizing Kevlar Hot Zone stitching and laces, on fire resistant 10” full grain leather uppers that mold to your feet. The result is unwavering support, Kenetrek’s renowned durability and all day comfort. Meets all NFPA 1977 Standard Requirements on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2016 edition. 4.2 lbs. Made in Italy.
- Fire Resistant Full Grain 10" Leather Uppers - 2.8 mm one-piece vamp construction and seamless tongue increases durability and precision molds to each foot.
- Lightweight Mountaineering Design with true lace-to-toe construction provides maximum support, durability and all-day comfort.
- Hot Zone Kevlar Stitching and Laces ensure fireproof performance.
- Extra padded Soft Collars and flex notch design results in bolstered support and lasting comfort.
- Full-length 7mm tapered nylon midsoles keep you upright, anywhere.
- High density moldable foam and supportive footbeds stabilize your arch and heel.
- High traction and deep lugged K-73 Fire outsoles are fire resistant and have increased toe and heel taper for easy walking on any terrain.
- Meets NFPA 1977 Standard Requirements - Independent Laboratory tested for compliance with NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2016 Edition.