White's Fire Hybrid
Designed for an easier break in period, and built for enhanced footing against the unpredictable terrain of the wild, this boot is built to keep you on your feet at all times. After several years of testing this boot against the highest NFPA standards, we're proud to introduce our new Fire Hybrid. Hand-crafted with McKay Stitchdown Construction in our Spokane factory, the Fire Hybrid offers a block heel and side hill traction for increased stability, cleats on the heel and toe for better incline support, and military grade 360 lugs to keep the sole free of debris. Coming to you by way of our top bootmakers, welcome to the next generation of fire boots.
- Model C295H
- NFPA Certified
- McKay Stitchdown Construction
- 8" full grain water-resistant leather upper with padded collar.
- Leather midsole and shank.
- White's New Proprietary Fire & Ice white dot Hybrid Sole by Vibram®
- Fire resistant Technora® thread.
- Unstructured Toe Box
- Built on the 610 Last.
- Ortholite® cushioned insert
- Built to last.